Behind every great brand is a great story. What’s yours?
It’s the story, not the facts, that will answer your audience’s burning question: “Why should I care?”
My customized half-day workshop will show you how to make your audience care. I’ll share the storytelling toolkit I developed at the helm of Chatelaine during its biggest rebranding ever. Then we’ll apply the tools to examples of real business storytelling–yours included. My practical tools will add vitality and relevance to every story you tell about your business while strengthening the ongoing story of your brand.
- What nobody tells you about your audience;
- The three essentials that drive a story forward;
- How to bring your message to life with examples;
- The difference between words that connect and words that don’t;
- Why facts don’t add up to a story—any more than groceries add up to dinner;
- How to beat the jargon trap—and why you must;
- The one word your audience can’t see too often.
Want a private session for your organization?
I’ve adapted this workshop for corporate clients who noticed an immediate impact. Let’s talk about how I can help your team tell sharper, more persuasive stories. You’ll find me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a little inspiration?
“Rona impressed me with her expertise, graceful mentoring and ability to collaborate with each participant. I frequently remember her advice and as a result my writing is now enriched and succinct.”
–Peg Bradshaw, The Office Organizers, Inc.