Our stories are rivers flowing to the same ocean. Let me take you there.
Have you lived a story you’re longing to write? Do you wonder what it takes to strike a universal chord with your own hard-won experience? Join me for an intimate, hands-on story fest. With enrollment limited to eight, you’re guaranteed my hands-on attention.
- The three essentials that drive a story forward;
- Why facts don’t add up to a story;
- How to choose words that pull readers into your story—and avoid the other kind;
- How to bring people and places to life on the page;
- When it’s okay to invent what you can’t remember;
- The question every reader asks while reading memoir;
- The worry that dogs every first-time memoirist–and how to overcome it.
Whether you’re a first-time writer following a dream or a pro who has tackled every kind of story but your own, this workshop will sharpen your focus and nourish your sense of creative possibility. Questions? I’m listening: email@example.com
Need a little inspiration?
My students say:
“Rona Maynard is simply wonderful: a wonderful writer, facilitator and editor. I had gotten stuck on my memoir project and brought part of it to Rona’s writing workshop. She gave me a new sense of purpose, confidence and commitment.”