Rona’s memoir workshop is back—sign up now!Posted February 25, 2015
Have you been waiting to sign up for my one-day memoir workshop? Now’s your chance: there’s a session coming up on Saturday, May 9 at Verity Women’s Club in Toronto. You don’t need experience; you just need a story to tell. I guarantee you’ve got a slew of them. For instance, have you ever…
- lost someone or something close to your heart?
- realized you loved someone more than you thought possible?
- had a mentor who believed in you more than you believed in yourself?
- found a dream—or had to let a dream go?
- been able to laugh when something went wildly wrong?
I have room for just eight writers and will not repeat this workshop until next fall. So now’s the time to reserve your space. See you at my storytelling table.